Be Someone’s Hero, Not a Bystander
- 1 in 3 kids in Canada will get bullied
- 88% of Kids admit to being bystanders
- Most Kids and adults do not know what to do when they see bullying
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong*
- Teachers only intervene 4% of the time
Be Someone’s Hero, Not a bystander teaches children and adults what to do when they see bullying. One thing Samantha says in all her speeches is “you never know what someone is going through or how hard something is for someone else to face, sometimes a simple smile, a hello or are you okay? Can make all the difference in the world”.
Inclusion for all
- 96% of individuals with disabilities live with Invisible ones
- 82% of children with learning disabilities are bullied
- 79% of children with learning disabilities fear school
- People with disabilities are more likely to suffer from Anxiety and Depression
Samantha an advocate for Inclusion for all has overcome diversity of her own. Samantha has several speech impediments that still affect her to this day. Samantha’s parents were told that she may never be able to speak like everyone else, now Sam is proving those doctors wrong by spreading hope, awareness and her story worldwide!
Live Out loud Charity- Charity platform
- Anti-bullying, Core Character Development and Suicide Prevention
- Approx. 3,890 suicides happen in Canada per year
- In ages, 15 to 34 suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death
- 20% of teens suffer from depression*
- 7 in 10 girls suffer from low self-esteem
In 2017 Samantha, after finishing her college training to work in schools, noticed a flaw in the training. Nowhere was there any training on how to spot bullying or suicidal behavior. Samantha after searching for a charity or organization to get the training found Live Out Loud Charity and connected with its founder Sherrie Gearheart! Samantha brought the charity to Canada and has science spoke about there programs to 5 schools in the area and hopes to reach out to more!
Samantha has raised over 2000$ for Live Out Loud Charity in the past years!